- Performers are expected to arrive at set or be ready for pick up at the designated agreed time. If you are late, you must let the producer know – it is at the discretion of the producer whether they can continue or cancel the shoot. If the shoot is canceled due to performer missing the time slot, they will not receive compensation.
- Performers are expected to arrive on-set sober and of clear mind. Any performer arriving on set under the influence of alcohol and/or substances will have the shoot canceled and no receive any compensation. Please do not bring alcohol/substances to the set.
- Performers are expected to arrive on set in a professional manner including bringing appropriate outfits for the scene/s, being styled, nails and body groomed and with good hygiene. Please discuss specifics with the producer.
- Performers should treat producers and staff with kindness and respect. Locations and studios should be treated with respect, and the performer should do nothing to draw attention to the shoot or location.
- Performers must switch phones to silent during the shoot and keep them out of sight. Performers may not take or make calls/texts apart from on scheduled breaks. Performers may not take photos on set unless specifically agreed upon by producer.
- Performers have the right to be treated with respect at all times on set.
- Producers will discuss a scene and expectations with the performer prior to the shoot day. If anything does not coincide with your expectations, then we encourage dialogue between producer the performer and the producer to ensure you are both on the same agenda. The producer or the performer has the right to cancel the scene if it does not meet their expectations. You have the right to decline or agree to any sex acts proposed to you, both before or during a scene at any time.
- Performers have the right to vocalize your concerns regarding your health and safety, or otherwise on set at any time, and request reasonable solutions to the situation. You have the right to leave the set at any time.
- Performers have the right to stop the scene at any time and check with the scene partner or producer if you feel uncomfortable or distressed, or you believe your scene partner may be uncomfortable or distressed.
On-Set Responsibilities of the Producer
- Performers must bring a valid photo ID to your shoot. This can only be State or Federal issued and should be a driving license, passport or other state ID. The producer will be making copies of your ID. If you arrive without ID the scene will be canceled and you will receive no compensation.
- Performers will be expected to complete appropriate paperwork either digitally or hard copy.
- Please read all paperwork carefully and sign/date each as specified. Models can request copies of their releases to be sent digitally.
Performers may read the model release ahead of the shoot and seek their own advice if necessary. We do not make changes to the model release.
- The producer must interview all performers on set and verify they consent to the scene and discuss boundaries (and the boundaries of every scene partner) and respect those boundaries throughout the day.
- Performers will be paid on the completion of the shoot and the paperwork. The amount will be what was agreed on prior to the shoot and also noted on the model release signed on set.
- In the event a shoot is canceled when the performer is on set, and the reason for cancellation is not the performer’s responsibility, they will be paid only for the travel expenses and none of the content will be used. If possible, the shoot will be rescheduled at the most convenient time.
- The producer and staff will treat performers as a hired professional at all times.
- If you wish to see your content, please contact us with your performer name, legal name and the producer you shot with. This is intended for your own use.
- Usage of content – all content is the sole property of Nick Mazzaro Productions. We allow limited content to be used in your portfolios, for the promotion of yourself, and for social networks. You must leave the logos on the content. If you wish to use content for the promotion of anything else (club nights, events, etc.) then you must contact us prior to using it.
If you have a question or concern, please contact us using our contact form. You can expect reasonable discretion and we will try to address all concerns with respect.